The Doctrine of Discovery educational resource, is lovingly maintained by Indigenous Values Initiative and the American Indian Law Alliance. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. View the privacy and cookies policy. Subscribe to the Feed. Verify SSL.
- What is the Doctrine of Discovery?
- Papal Bulls
- Faith Communities
- United Nations
- American Indian Law Alliance
- Indigenous Values Initiative
- Onondaga Nation
- Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community
- Matilda Josyln Gage Foundation
- Neighbors of the Onondaga Nation
- Sullivan/Clinton Campaign THEN & NOW
- Syracuse University
- Syracuse University Department of Religion
- Jugaad: A Material Religions Project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.